Landlord with property to let

Electrical Safety – what’s EICR and PAT testing?

Property owners have a duty of care to paying guests and must ensure that the electrical installation and appliances provided within the property are in a reasonable state of repair and in proper working order. Whilst there is no definitive guide to what is required and the frequency of any inspections, The Electrical Safety Council suggest that the best way… More details

read more

Gas Safety – do I need to get my gas boiler serviced?

Gas Safety for short term let properties If your property has a gas supply, you must ensure that gas appliances (pipework, appliances and chimneys/flues) in your property are safe and arrange for a Landlord Gas Safety Record to be carried out at least once every 12 months by a ‘Gas Safe’ registered engineer (and a certificate provided). You will also… More details

read more

What about Fire Safety – do I need smoke alarms?

Fire Safety for Festival and Short term self catered lets The Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 and the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006 makes property owners responsible for taking measures to protect guests from the risks of fire. There are many different ways in which a fire could start in your property and so having a good understanding of the risks… More details

read more

How much do you charge and is VAT included?

– Our fee is payable ONLY upon a successful letting, i.e. no upfront fees. – Our fee* is percentage based and dependant upon: – Betweeen 12% and 20% of the gross rental achieved The level of service you require from us (i.e. booking only or fully managed)  * we do not charge VAT on our fees (unlike other letting agents)… More details

read more

What letting services do you offer?

We have 2 levels of service that we currently offer to property owners: – A) Booking only – this service is where we advertise your property on our highly optimised website, intoduce you to a suitable festival tenant, secure the booking for you, but leave you to deal with everything else. This is for property owners who want a helping… More details

read more

I am an Edinburgh property owner and am interested in letting out my flat over the summer and festival?

Great, thanks for visiting us! Please fill out a brief enquiry form with some basic details about your property and Jason Redman will be in contact with you to discuss this further. Once we receive this, we will email you further information about the service we offer together with replies to some of the most ‘frequently asked questions’ from owners… More details

read more

Why use our company for letting your flat?

The Festival Partnership Ltd. (SC 298092) was incorporated in 2006 as a private limited company. We have been very successful over the last 13 years in managing short term summer and festival lettings for property owners in Edinburgh. We also have a sister company called Guest Lets Ltd (SC570273) which manages holiday properties all year around on platforms such as Airbnb,… More details

read more

Want some advice?

Property Owners - are you thinking of letting out your flat for the summer and festival months and would like to find out more about it.  We are a well established, friendly and efficient company who can maximise the opportunity for you. Please just email Jason with your enquiry.

Festival Visitors and Performers? If you are looking for festival accommodation over the Edinburgh Festival and Fringe, please feel free to Email Us with any questions.

The Festival Partnership Ltd. 42, Victoria Street, Edinburgh, EH1 2JW. Company Number: SC298092