Gas Safety – do I need to get my gas boiler serviced?

Gas Safety for short term let properties

If your property has a gas supply, you must ensure that gas appliances (pipework, appliances and chimneys/flues) in your property are safe and arrange for a Landlord Gas Safety Record to be carried out at least once every 12 months by a ‘Gas Safe’ registered engineer (and a certificate provided).

You will also need to consider installing Carbon Monoxide detectors adjacent to gas appliances.

For further advice please speak to The Festival Partnership or contact Gas Safe Register see below: –

Gas Safe Register
Tel: 0800 408 5500

Posted in: Landlord with property to let

Want some advice?

Property Owners - are you thinking of letting out your flat for the summer and festival months and would like to find out more about it.  We are a well established, friendly and efficient company who can maximise the opportunity for you. Please just email Jason with your enquiry.

Weekly Rentals -  we have some fantastic apartments available for 3-7 night stays over the summer and festival months and look forward to welcoming you into Edinburgh. Email Kathryn for some advice on where to stay!

Festival Visitors and Performers? If you are looking for festival accommodation over the Edinburgh Festival and Fringe, please feel free to Email Us with any questions.

Short stays?

unite-panmure-court-edinburgh_180620121821097635Short stay festival accommodation?

Check out these option for your stay: -

Sugarhouse from £128 per night, 4 and 5 bed flats at Chalmers Street from £1400 per week and 3 and 4 bed apartments at Potterow from £3400 /month



The Festival Partnership Ltd. 42, Victoria Street, Edinburgh, EH1 2JW. Company Number: SC298092