We have 2 levels of service that we currently offer to property owners: –
A) Booking only – this service is where we advertise your property on our highly optimised website, intoduce you to a suitable festival tenant, secure the booking for you, but leave you to deal with everything else. This is for property owners who want a helping hand from a professional agent specialising in summer and festival lets, but are happy to deal with all the practicalities of the letting, more specifically detailed in points 4 to 8 below.
B) Comprehensive booking, letting and management service – most property owners choose this service where we look after your letting from start to finish. This encompasses all of the following duties and responsibilities: –
1) Viewing your property, taking photographs, providing a rental valuation and advice on how to prepare your property for a festival let
2) Tenant finding / matching / vetting and fully discussing with you the suitablity of a potential tenant for your property before proceeding
3) Professional negotiation of rental and letting terms to maximise the rental potential of your property
4) Preparation / overseeing of contract agreements and associated paperwork
5) Collection of monies, which will include all rental monies and tenant security deposit
6) Key handling – meet and greet tenant upon their arrival in Edinburgh
7) Management of letting – single point of contact for tenant during the letting in handling any management issues (including coordination of any tradesmen and visits to your property)
8) Resolving any issues regarding damage deposits before handing back to the tenant
9) Payment of Monies – we are promptly and efficient with our payments to property owners
With our comprehensive letting and management service, we’ll look after the property from start to finish and you can relax in the knowledge that the letting is being professionally managed for you.
Remuneration – our fee is a percentage of the overall rental achieved and depends upon the level of service you require. We will need to discuss your requirements before we can advise on this. Please note that that our fee does not attract VAT (unlike many other letting agents) which helps to keep our rates extremely competitive in the marketplace.
Posted in: Landlord with property to let